This is not a kit. This is not a completed product. This is a cross-stitch pattern. This purchase is for a paper chart and contains no floss or fabric. Inspired by a folk art Amish quilt known as a carpenters wheel or a broken star quilt design this chart is made up of vibrant primary colors in the Amish tradition on a black background.
- THIS IS NOT A KIT. No Floss or fabric are included. Purchase is for paper chart only.
- Charted for 14 count fabric. Finished size is 14 inches (196 stitches) by 14 inches (196 stitches).
- Exceptional counted cross stitch chart (floss and fabric not included).
- Chart uses 38 colors DMC Cotton Floss. Full stitches only. No half stitches and no backstitching necessary.
- We provide two charts both printed in black ink on bright white 11" by 17" paper.Chart #1 is a single page chart. Chart #2 (tired eyes) is a 4 page enlarged chart that eases eye strain.
Average: 0/5 Stars | Total Reviews: 0
Our Score: 25
See how this product ranks against other Patterns.